Before booking your reservation, that you take the time to read House Rules and all of the rental policies for Timber Lodge. This step is key to ensuring a seamless process for reserving your stay. You can "Click Here" for details.
RESERVATION DISCLAIMER: Renter is advised that once a booking confirmation receipt email has been sent with the link to the rental contract the reservation is considered to be confirmed and all terms and conditions are considered to be accepted by the renter. Failure to return the signed rental agreement does not waive the cancellation policy as renter has taken the vacation home off the rental market immediately upon submission of the reservation.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A 20% deposit is required at time of booking; the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payments made my credit card will automatically be processed on the due date. Payments made by manual check must arrive on the final due date. We reserve the right to terminate the reservation if final payment is overdue more than 14 days with full forfeiture of deposits.
Read our Helpful FAQ's Page Frequently Asked Questions
Instructions for using our On Line Reservation System
1. Click the "Reserve Now" Tab and it will take you to secure reservation website.
3. Check the Availability Calendar to the left of the Screen
4. Enter your desired Arrival Date
5. Enter your desired Departure Date
6. Enter the total number of Bedrooms (Rates are based on the total number of bedrooms required for the entire stay).
7. Enter the total Number of Adults
8. Enter the Total Number of Children (13 years and above)
9. Children under 13 years of age are on a Exception Basis Only
10. Enter the Coupon Code (if Applicable)
11. Click Calculate Fees for a summary of costs
12. Click next to Reserve the property
13. Enter Name, Address, email address and credit card information
14. Once the Reservation had been submitted renter will immediate receive a Booking Confirmation receipt.
15. No Charges will be made to your account until the Reservation has been reviewed and Accepted by Vacation Holdings, LLC
16. Once the Reservation has been approved a 20% deposit will be charged at time of Booking and the Balance will not be due until 60 days prior to arrival.
17. Reservations are processed on a first come first serve basis and therefore no guarantees on availability can be made if the reservation is not processed immediately on line.